Thursday, March 13, 2014

2014

New Year
New Me


With a new year upon us, it's a good time to get inspired about the future, your vision, your goals and executing on those goals. "Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand." -well, this is a quotation that could leave a mark in our mind and soul.

New Year means another chances, chapters that continuously happens after we spend our days and new life that every time you can make a change. Doesn't matter if you're good enough for them or not, anybody can have the chances to make a new decisions, and new lifestyle.

I can make a change of myself in the way I know what's right. I won't make a change, not to revenge or to find the payments of my enemies. Yet, I could have the chance to be much better for me to not pressure myself with what's happening around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment