Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reflection

My 2nd Quarter Reflection


For the past lessons we had, I can say I learned a lot. I mean everything that comes from our subject. Blogs or anything that has related with the topic. Posts that could really help me, surely, communicate as the simplest I know to others. 

School got different activities, but I'm good with it. Internet is really helpful with everything, most importantly with our related topics. Thanks to who have made the internet? Only I can say for him is, you’re the Man!

Information and communications technology. Thank you for the teacher who shared her knowledge for all of us, for her students...

I learned a lot. No one can surely guess how far I really have done. I'm really thankful that if this subject didn't exist, no student would learn everything student must have. Thanks for the patient Teacher, you're the Woman! Ha. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment