Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Modern Day Hero

      “My Modern Day Hero”

These days, people admire who they feel grateful, and wonderful. Each have their own fan with everything they can call their anchor. They conserve them as hero of their life. Must have done their life amazing because of them.

I have a hero; they made a big change in my life, which I really adore a lot. They don’t know about me, knowing that I’m just a fan in everyone’s eyes. I would say that they are my hero, for showing on tv screens, sing every notes on the lyrics, and admiring to see them one day. Some people say that I’m weird, or insane, but no. If they know that One Direction boy band made my life more meaningful, they would be grateful for not having a friend that is quieter than before. And at least I’m not insane so much for being addicted to them, I admire them with ever amazing piece of their voices made so much more complete. Calling them a Hero, is so admiring.

A hero for me will stand still as a hero. They never knows that their fans treats them more than their life’s and I’m thanking them for being nice and gentleman in every eyes of their fans, and that’s why I really admire them. Changing one’s life and making directioners inspired, at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment